L2 Pride Evolution - Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II - Interlude Private free Game Server Pride Evolution 5000x

3 posters

What farm zones want the pride people.

Poll

Farm zone

[ 1 ]
    What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_lcap20%What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_lcap80%What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_lcap0%What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_lcap0%What farm zones want the pride people. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    GMBotter
    GMBotter
    Admin

What farm zones want the pride people. Empty What farm zones want the pride people.

Post by GMBotter Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 am

What are you want for farming zones? Sad
    M3ruem
    M3ruem

What farm zones want the pride people. Empty Re: What farm zones want the pride people.

Post by M3ruem Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:15 pm

more farm zone easier farn for all Very Happy
    GMBotter
    GMBotter
    Admin

What farm zones want the pride people. Empty Re: What farm zones want the pride people.

Post by GMBotter Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:42 pm

i think 2farm zones for the start its okay and after 90-100ppl added one more. But for now its not my priv if they add 3farm zones its about people cuz they said me to add one vote for that
    M3ruem
    M3ruem

Post by M3ruem Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:02 pm

i totally agree with you  Twisted Evil
    DeazxD*

Post by DeazxD* Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 pm

ok first of all i hope it will not be a 1month server.
    2)i hope gms will help the community anytime
    3)when the server open?xd
    GMBotter
    GMBotter
    Admin

Post by GMBotter Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:43 pm

First its not a 1month server
    2)ofc and they will be help their people
    3) they say tommorow beta and 2july grand opening but they have one problem with host company and im not sure if they will be open the server beta tommorow or open the server 2july with grand opening (so without beta) i wait them to tell me for add topic in forum or facebook with that
    DeazxD*

Post by DeazxD* Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:59 pm

ok then let us know ,if u have a min can u add me in facebook ,i got few more questions to ask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:52 am